mIRC 7.58 Crack + Registration Code Here ! | LifeTime
mIRC is a full-featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows. You can use it to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions.
Serving the Internet community for over a decade, mIRC has evolved into a powerful, reliable and fun piece of technology.
It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports many features. Such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, UPnP. Also, it has customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
mIRC also has a powerful scripting language. You can use it both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.
mIRC 7.57 Crack Full Registration Code [Latest Version]
it is a popular and advanced Internet Relay Chat client program. It is used by individuals and organizations to communicate, share, and play with each other like a family or member around the world with the IRC network. As well as you can serving the internet community for over two decades, mIRC has evolved into a powerful, advanced, reliable, new, latest and fun piece of technology. Also, in which you are either in multi-user group conferences or in one to one private discussion with this software. As well as this software works with full cleanness and accuracy interface.
mIRC Registration Code Crack software has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and also full support with new features. As well as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connection, proxy support, UTF 8 display, spoken messages, tray notification, customizable sounds, IPv6, SSL encryption and much more.
What’s New in mIRC 7.58 (November 17, 2019):
- Added Auto-Color nickname option to nick color list
- Updated OpenSSL library to v1.1.1d
- Updated channel mode parsing and display based on CHANMODES token
- Added support for IRCv3 message-tags token and msgid feature
- Fixed DCC trust user list auto get a bug
- Updated CA root certificates cacert.pem file
- Changed SSL hostname validation to allow multi-label wildcards
- Changed /DNS to show all resolved IP addresses for a hostname
- Fixed script #group parsing bug for invalid group definitions
- Updated several features to be DPI-aware