Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player Pro Full Crack + Latest Version
Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player Pro is the first universal media player for Apple Mac and Windows in the world. It can play Blu-ray disc or its ISO files not only on Mac or PC but also on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch via AirX.
Macgo Blu-ray Player can support all media formats of movie, video, audio, music, and photo. It is multilanguage supported and easy handled with the user-friendly interface.
Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player Pro Files and ISO
- Excellent Blu-ray player software for Windows-based computers
- Directly play Blu-ray Discs and Blu-ray ISO files without conversion
- Easily play Blu-ray folders (BDMV folders)
- Perfect output up to 1080p High Definition quality without a loss for fantastic home cinema entertainment
Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player Pro – Playback For Free
- Free media player for DVD playback without any limitation
- Play any videos or audios like MP4, MOV and RMVB, etc. on Windows without converting formats
- Listen to music and view the photos without worrying about formats
- Settings for video and audio tracks, adjusting the aspect ratio and player parameter of your screen
AirX – Play on iOS Devices
- Audio and video media files sharable between Windows and iOS devices
- Worked as long as devices are connected in the same Wi-Fi environment or Home Network
- Play Blu-ray and other media formats on iOS devices anywhere and anytime
- Unique Macgo technology, easy to operate
HD Audio – High-Quality Output
- Fully support DTS5.1 and provide a super high quality of stereo output without loss
- Initiative support DTS7.1 Passthrough
- Let you enjoy fantastic home theater entertainment.
BluFast MX – Hardware Acceleration
- Accelerate Blu-ray and multiple media playback for being smoother and more unhindered
- Lower RAM and CPU Usage to gain Performance HD
- Reduce computer power consumption, especially for MacBook
- Run multiple processes while playing Blu-ray media at the same time on your Mac computer
Changes in Mac Blu-ray Player Pro 3.3.18 (18 Sep 2019):
- Fixed high CPU usage while playing a few certain discs
Changes in Mac Blu-ray Player Pro 3.3.17 (12 Aug 2019):
- Updated AACS keys
- Fixed no audio issue in rare conditions
Changes in Mac Blu-ray Player Pro 3.3.16 (19 Jun 2019):
- Fixed an issue with rendering UYVY format
- Fixed the playback failure problem of some discs.
- Fixed the bug about deleting the icon after the uninstallation.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
- Mac OS X 10.8 – 10.15 Catalina
Movie Format Support: BD-R 1.1/BD-RE 2.1, BD-R 2.0/BD-RE 3.0, BDROM 2.2, BD-J, BD-ROM Profile 1.1 (Bonus View), DVD-Video, DVD-VR, DVD+VR, VCD, SVCD, CD
Video Format Support: 264, ASF, AVC, AVI, BSF, DAT, DIV, DIVX, DVR-MS, FLV, H.264, HEVC, JSV, M2P, M2T, M2TS, M2V, M4V, MKV, MOD, MOV, MP4, MP4V, MPE, MPEG, MPG, MPV, MTS, MVC, QT, TOD, TP, TS, TTS, VC1, VOB, WMV
Music Format Support: AAC3, AC3, ALAC, APE, AOB, DTS, FLAC4, M4A, MID, MKA, MP2, MP3, MPA, OGG, RMI, WAV, WMA